Sunday, December 1, 2013

1st Advent....

everywhere you look, today you will see blogs filled with lovely pictures of candles and Christmas decoration...
...to give you a break from all this Christmas cheer... I decided I am going to show you what I have been busy sewing.....
Can you guess what it is ???...POUCHES...and lots of them ...it was like eating potato chips, once I got started I couldn't stop !!!  I had so much fun embroidering them, the ideas kept flooding my mind.....but after 7 pouches I figured I better take a break and work on other Christmas gifts !

 

          
 This one is for me ... its in German and it says " I am not perfect but close "!  

Most of the insides of the pouches are lined with polka dot fabric ....
 except the " Knit On" ones...I didn't have any cream colored polka dot fabric so I used marble fabric instead. 

Hope you like the pouches ?? 

Now I am off to back some cookies with my Hubby.....
Happy 1st Advent!
Hugs,
P.S: The pouches were inspired by Noodlehead's tutorial...

P.S: Thank you for all the lovely comments about our Christmas decorations...even Scrooge likes a pretty house ;-)

10 comments:

  1. You're as bad as I was with my wallets. LOLLLL
    You may not be perfect but your pouches are. They're all so cute and the embroidery is gorgeous. I've had this tutorial saved for ages and still haven't gotten round to making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. die sind allesamt klasse geworden !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome all of them. Happy advent to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alle wunderschön, da kann ich verstehen, daß du gar nicht aufhören konntest mit dem Nähen ....
    Liebe Grüße von mir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, your pouches look great ! Happy 1. Advent :-)

    hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschön. Allesamt.
    Einen schönen 1. Adventabend.
    Herzlichst
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Liz,
    das hast du wunderschön gemacht. Alle deine pouches sind ganz zauberhaft und liebevoll!!!
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Liz,die sind alle traumhaft schön!
    Besonders die letzte ist der Hammer.
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  9. they're so perfect!!! what great details too. beautiful sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message ...It makes my heart sing !

I have turned off the ability for anonymous users to comment on my blog due to spam. Registering for a google account is free and allows you to comment on any blog you wish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...