Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Music anyone ???

now I have moved on to practicing sewing more Faux Leather ( fake, imitation, pleather...however you call it ...not the real stuff !)

I made this little pouch ...I was inspired by Bored & Crafty tutorial ...I made a simper version ...it was quick and easy....I have no problem sewing the Faux leather...actually it was nice not having to turn under seams...I just cut it and stitched!!
I am sure some of you will recognize the inside fabric ( from my favorite Swedish store !)

I picked up some more faux leather...can't wait to show you what I am working on next...can you say wild !

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. That is so cute and love how you matched the lining to the piano pouch. You're so clever. Your next project looks interesting, can't wait to see it I don't have a clue what it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant! How cool to experiment. And you match the lining very well of course. You can almost hear the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Liz,
    this little pouch is wonderful! Love the fabrics inside :O)
    So, wht will be the next one???
    Happy sewing days to you!
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    das ist eine supertolle Idee!! Ja, den Stoff kenne ich auch, der liegt hier bei mir ebenfalls....
    LG
    Valomea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deine Klaviertasten-Tasche sieht sehr hübsch aus.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ein Klavier-Täschchen ... SUUUUPER !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sieht toll aus. Als Klavirspielerin bin ich natürlich begeistert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Liz,
    deine Musik-Pouch sieht klasse aus, bekommt sie auch ein Musikliebhaber oder Klavierspieler?
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute music pouch! Love the idea and the fabrics!

    susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little pouch is so cute :-)

    hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Liz...and good practice with the Faux Leather for when I throw the next test pattern your way, which just happens to be faux leather....SOON! LOLLLL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message ...It makes my heart sing !

I have turned off the ability for anonymous users to comment on my blog due to spam. Registering for a google account is free and allows you to comment on any blog you wish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...