Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Twice in a week.....

what are the chances of the same thing happening twice in a week... actually in three days!!???

On Monday...I went into our pantry to get some paper towels and I knocked over the box of nails....
Being the smart wife I am ...I left them there till my Hubby got home and tried to blame him ...LOL
He was sweet enough to pick them all up.

Today...he went into the pantry to get Max a bone...and you'll never guess what happened...he knocked the box of nails over !! I wonder who he will try to blame???
I think I'll put the box in the basement from here on in !  
After all,they say everything comes in threes!! ...we're running out of people to blame !!

Hugs,
P

5 comments:

  1. Oh Liz,
    I could tell you similar stories ...LOL......
    Best, hide them in the depth of your Pantry ;O)
    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, Ihr braucht dringend einen Magneten!
    LG
    Valomea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich lach mich gerade schlapp !
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you won't find them if you move them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message ...It makes my heart sing !

I have turned off the ability for anonymous users to comment on my blog due to spam. Registering for a google account is free and allows you to comment on any blog you wish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...